How to Apply your Helmet Decal
We send instructions along with all of our helmet decal orders, so don't worry about not knowing how to apply them!
- Clean and dry your surface with soap and water or rubbing alcohol - Even if the surface looks clean. Even if it's a brand new helmet.
- Remove white backing paper.
- Take one end of the sticker in each of your hands, bend the sticker downward.
- Apply sticky side down touching middle to your surface first, working outward to avoid air bubbles.
- Apply pressure with a credit card and squeegee from middle working outward.
- Remove clear transfer paper, bending one corner back completely and peeling from there.
- If you have any remaining bubbles, you can reapply the transfer paper while you squeegee so you do not scuff the vinyl. You can also use a sewing pin or needle to puncture any little bubbles and release the air if necessary.